Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Post

So in my procrastination of schoolwork, I began to read people's blog. It's something I never do. I used to think blogs were stupid. But a certain person's blog (I won't say who) really got to me and made me see the benefits of spilling your guts to the world.

Heck maybe no one will read this. In part I really do hope that no one will read this. But if they do then I hope they like it. And if you don't like it...well shove off.

Let's just hope I don't totally suck at this. I have been known to start things before and never finish them. But I'll worry about that later, for now I need to get to that homework....and by get to that homework I mean check facebook one or two more times and then, if I can't find anymore distractions....then I'll do homework :D

2 comments:

  1. May I pretend it was my blog that inspired you?
    p.s. This is Molly. Not Madi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes Molly you may - I will allow that

    ReplyDelete